Manchivadu goppavadu na devudu 2023 new year song by dr.johnwesly,blessy young holy team song

# Lyrics# Meaning # Instrumental # MP3# # Video # Images # Guitar Chords# Good and great is my God He has done many things - He is able to do many things beyond imagination ||2|| Worship is praise worship - worship of Jesus himself Adoration Great Adoration- Adoration of the Most High ||2|| 1. Jehovah is my God who meets my needs My helper who will not let me go will not leave me ||2|| He who was with Moses- always with me ||2|| 2. El Roi is my God who sees my sufferings He who walks with me in difficulties and losses ||2|| He who is with Job - double blessing ||2|| మంచివాడు గొప్పవాడు నా దేవుడు ఎన్నెన్నో మేళ్ళను చేసాడు - ఊహకు అందని కార్యాలను ఇంకెన్నో చేయ సమర్ధుడు ||2|| ఆరాధన స్తుతి ఆరాధన- యేసునికే ఆరాధన ఆరాధన ఘన ఆరాధన- మహోన్నతునికే ఆరాధన ||2|| 1. నా అవసరమును తీర్చువాడు యెహోవా యీరే నా దేవుడు నన్ను విడువడు ఎడబాయడు నా సహాయకుడు ||2|| మోషేకు తోడైయున్నవాడు- ఎల్లవేళలా నాతో ఉన్నాడు ||2|| 2. నా బాధలను చూచువాడు ఎల్ రోయి నా దేవుడు కష్టాలలో నష్టాలలో నా తోడై నడచువాడు ||2|| యోబుకు తోడైయున్నవాడు- రెండంతలుగా దీవించును ||2||