srikanth lazarus songs Ye Reethi Nee Runam guitar chords lyrics meaning

# Lyrics# Meaning # Instrumental # MP3# # Video # Images # Guitar Chords#  

The Meaning of this Song

How will you repay your debt, Jesus (2)
you have Loved me without any reason
You have shown so much grace and blessed me  ||what manner||

 While walking in the midst of sins
 changed his mind and became a saint  ||what way||

May the punishment for my sins be borne on the cross 
Please understand my mistakes and forgive me

ఏ రీతి నీ ఋణం తీర్చుకొందు యేసయ్యా (2)
ఏ దిక్కు లేని నన్ను ప్రేమించినావయ్యా
ఎంతో కృపను చూపి దీవించినావయ్యా           ||ఏ రీతి||

పాపాల సంద్రమందున పయనించు వేళలో (2)
పాశాన మనసు మార్చి పరిశుద్ధుని చేసావయ్యా          ||ఏ రీతి||

నా పాప శిక్ష సిలువపై భరియించినావయ్యా (2)
నా దోషములను గ్రహియించి క్షమియించినావయ్యా           ||ఏ రీతి||