Britney spears christian songNothing seems to be the way

Britney Spears is a pop singer and actress. She was born in Kentwood, Louisiana, on December 2, 1981. At the age of 12, Britney won the talent show competition "Star Search". Spears then moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in music. She released her debut album, "Britney" in 1999. The album reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart and sold over 22 million copies worldwide. Spears released her second album, "Oops!...I Did It Again" in 2001. The album reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart and sold over 54 million copies worldwide. In 2003, Spears released her third album, "In # Lyrics# Meaning # Instrumental # MP3# # Video # Images # Guitar Chords# Nothing seems to be the way That it used to Everything seems shallow God give me truth And tell me somebody is watching Over me And that is all I'm praying is that Someday I will understand In God's whole plan And what he's done to me Oh but maybe