Worship's live Never Walk Alone

 

You’re always present You’re always with me For all of my life Your favor has followed You’re my covering 

 CHORUS: I have never walked alone I’ve never been abandoned You are my inheritance You are my strength and shield And I have confidence You go before me You’re my deliverer I know I never walk alone VERSE 

2: You’re always faithful You’re strong and able I’m lifting my head In You I find help You’re my providence BRIDGE: Every hour Every minute You have always been there You are faithful And You always will be In every triumph Every failure You are loyal to me You are faithful And You always will be... Hallelujah

 

Verse 1 Your F5 heart is for me, Your Bb5 ear is listening I’m Dm safe in Your love Your Csus army of angels watch Bb over me Verse 2 You’re F5 always present, You’re Bbsus2 always with me For Dm7 all of my life Your Csus favour has followed You’re my Bbsus2 covering CHORUS I have never walked F alone I’ve never Dm7 been aban C doned You are my Bbsus2 inheritance F/A You are my Dm7 strength and C shield And I have F confidence You Dm7 go before C me You’re my Bbsus2 deliverer F/A I know I Dm7 never C walk alone F VERSE 3 You’re F5 always faithful, You’re Bbsus2 strong and able I’m Dm7 lifting my head in Csus You I find help You’re my Bbsus2 providence REPEAT CHORUS Instrumental | Bb / F/A / | Dm7 / C / | REPEAT INSTRUMENTAL 4X Bridge Bb Every F/A hour, every Dm7 minute You have C always been there Bb You are F/A faithful and You Dm7 always will C be Bb In every F/A triumph, every Dm7 failure You are C loyal to me Bb You are F/A faithful and You Dm7 always will be C REPEAT BRIDGE Tag 1 Bb You are F/A faithful and You Dm7 always will be C 

Enosh Kumar

 Dr.Jaypaul Chennai 

 Rajprakash Paul 

Odia Christian songs

Hebron songs

Malyalam Christian Songs 

A.R Steevenson  

Akumarthi Daniel 

SP BALU