New Album 2015 - Raj Prakesh paul




Hello everyone, I just wanted to keep you updated with behind the scenes of my upcoming album. I wish I could do the album at a stretch and finish it but been busy from Jan to March with meetings just got a little break so I'm posting this. Please remember me in your prayers to be able to finish the album soon. This Instrument is called Seaboard Grand from Roli. One of its Kind.



Thank you Dear Friends. By God's Grace I have resumed the production of my album back as I was busy traveling for meetings, shootings and other ministries. Trying my best to finish a.s.a.p. and also balance with other ministry work. Please Keep me up in Prayers. Done with Tunes and started with Music Production still need to pen down the lyrics. Got to work exactly 22 days on the album yet a long way to go. Will keep you all posted with updates as possible. Requesting Prayers!