Good Friday Service Songs

Amazing song, amazing lyrics. Forgive me Lord for what You had to go through to save me. I owe You my life and I give You my life. 
I love You more than words can describe. So powerful when I heard this song in church this morning. Thank you for the cross, dear Jesus, dear God. We really don't deserve it.
 This brings tears to my eyes. Thank you Jesus, thank you for sacrificing, thank you Lord All Mighty watching down on us all from heaven.
Thank you isn't enough Wonderful rendition of this modern hymn. Looks like no one has mentioned that the song was co-written by the talented Stuart Townend of the UK. Excellent video, nice images.
Telugu Songs List :
Basillanu siluvalo papa kshama
Kavalri giri lo
Calvary Prema nu
Ashraymaina Prema Kalvari lone Prema
Entho vinta entho chinta