నేనెల్లప్పుడు యెహోవాను సన్నుతించెదన్‌ by Dr Asher andrew 2021

 The Meaning of this songs

 I will always please the Lord
His glory is ever from my eyes
Everything is for my good - Worship Jesus
All is well with me - (if he bows his head to his will)
Worship will not stop - Praise will stop -
Praise is ours
Teary-eyed - suffering from severe grief
The situation has changed - the opportunity has passed
The love of Jesus does not change - the love of the Eternal Father
The love of Jesus does not change - the love of the Eternal Father
Lost all assets - and every body Shortness of breath - heart palpitations
Yahweh gave - Yahweh took -
In His Name - Praise be to God
Shame on you - not me
Who is in the sky except you?
You are my pot - I do not want anything
You are my pot - I do not want anything
Grave of hope - suffering from disease
Confessing power - enjoying protection
My mind is on you - Anukonaga O Nadha
Poornashanti ne pondi ninne ne kirtintunn
Educated - Defeated
Unemployed - land-heavy
Your thoughts on me - very dear
What you mean is not meaningless
 Willingness calls - Love me yesterday
All things come together - awake
I want to get the likeness of Jesus
This allowed - precious cross
What you do - I do not know now
From now on I - will know
The present is all - sadness -
Practiced ethics - the result of the answer

# Lyrics# Meaning # Instrumental # MP3# # Video # Images # Guitar Chords# http://www.topsongs.co.in/2017/05/john-wesly-audio-songs-download.html